Being a European, you would like to have a good fair complexion, but being pale – you will hate your complexion… you will go to dermatologists, always running after tanning products, wants a golden- brown glow over your skin and attractive look – for sure!
The ancient Romans (especially the women) were considered beautiful with a white flash… more pale more beautiful they were thought! There is a large amount of written documents, still in Rome’s libraries…about the incidents of Romanian women – how they played with their lives – just for having pale skins. There were lots of women who died by rubbing chalks and drinking paints (myth: drinking white liquids convert brown skin into white)!
Tanning magic – not interesting for Asian women
From last few decades, tanning products have gained huge respect throughout the world. Mainly in Europe, you would observe 65% of people sitting on beaches or applying best tanning lotions and enjoying the tanning sessions. In spite of so much publications, articles and blogs about tanning products and their use and abuse – Asian women are not attracted towards the golden – brown attractive flash and still there is a sort of same misconception like fairer the skin – pretty you would be considered!
Skin nature of Asians – few interesting facts
- Asian women have better elastic and mechanical skin properties.
- The Asian get hyper pigmentations but get late wrinkles
- On average, there is a huge production of melanin in Asian bodies. So, they have greater redness on their skin
- Among Asian, Japanese have the pale skin while Indians have greatest redness on their skins.
- Winters are considered as optimal season for the skin tone of Asians. Summers are considered as worst regarding their complexion
- Generally , Japanese skins are considered the ideal ( less degradation with time) while Indians have worst skin
There are different whitening products which are available in markets. Like tanning products, whitening products have captured whole market. The whitening products are creams, lotions, bleaches and gels etc. On the other hand, tanning products include lotions, oils and sprays …
Both tanning products and whitening products have high risk. Both whitening products and tanning products consist of such ingredients that are not highly recommended by FDA. You must use high standard and branded products on your skin always.
So, precisely speaking, pale skin is happiest choice for Asian women while glowing golden attractive skin is the choice for European woman. Whether you are European or Asian, you have to prefer natural products as a first choice, on your skin!